3 Tips for Choosing the Right Attorney for Your Business
Linda Wang is Founder of Cambrian Law Group (cambrianlaw.com). In this video she shares 3 tips for choosing the right attorney for your business.
- Focus on their level of experience in your specific field
- Determine the attorney's payment flexibility & compensation
- Look for a solid personal connection
The three tips I have for people who are choosing an attorney either for their business or for themselves personally are number one, experience. You want to ask the attorney if the attorney has experience in the specific matters and issues and the fields you're working on.
And the second one is the flexibility in compensation. You are either an individual or you're starting out your company. You want your attorney to have different payment plans that will fit your needs.
The third one is the personal connection. Always trust your instincts. Your attorney is supposed to be your confidante. You should be able to tell your attorney your deepest secrets. Your attorney is essential part of your team and your attorney is vital to the growth of your company.
So, it's very important for you to see eye to eye with your attorneys on these really important issues and have a great chemistry with your attorney.
Get Unlimited Access to Our Complete Business Library
- All Licenses and Permits For Your Business
- Customized Legal and Business Forms and Agreements
- Document Packages for Specific Situations