This Janitorial Services Contract is made between a company and a contractor for the
provision of janitorial services to the company at a specified location. The contract
contains the material terms and conditions of the agreement including the specific
services to be provided, the payment details, and the term of the agreement. It contains
numerous standard provisions that are commonly included in these types of agreements
and may be customized to fit the specific needs of the parties. This should be used by
company and a janitor when entering into an agreement for janitorial services.
JANITORIAL SERVICES AGREEMENT
THIS JANITORIAL SERVICES AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”), made this
____ day of _________, 2_____, by and between _______________ (“Contractor”)
located at _____________________________and ___________ (“Company”), located at
_________________________ hereinafter referred to as (the “Parties”).
WHEREAS, Contractor provides janitorial services;
AND WHEREAS, Company desires to obtain the janitorial services of Contractor
pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.
IN CONSIDERATION of the promises and other good and valuable
consideration set forth, the parties agree as follows:
1. Contractor and Company hereby agree that Contractor shall provide janitorial
services to Company (the “Services”) for the building(s)/warehouse located at
_________________________ (the “Premises”).
2. Contractor shall provide the Services to the Company which are more particularly
described in Schedule “A” annexed hereto.
1. The term shall commence on the ____ day of __________, 2_____ (the
“Commencement Date”) and shall continue for a period of ( ) years (the
2. Company may request to extend the Term (“Extension Term”) by providing written
notice to Contractor no less than ______ ( ) days prior to the expiration of the Term.
The request shall include the length of the extension and any modifications to the terms
and conditions contained herein. Contractor shall have ______ (__) days to accept
Company’s request .
© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. registered document proprietary, copy not 2
III. CONTRACTOR RESPONSIBLITIES
1. Contractor hereby agrees as follows:
A. Contractor shall commence the Services contemplated herein on the
Commencement Date and shall perform all of the Services diligently and
using its best efforts to conform to local standards and practice;
B. Contractor shall provide Company a mutually agreed upon [MONTHLY
OR WEEKLY] work schedule for the Services to be performed; and
C. Contractor shall at all times keep employed an adequate number of staff to
perform the Services contemplated herein. .
1. Company shall pay Contractor the sum of __________ ($__________) Dollars (the
“Fees”) per month for the Services to be performed
2. All Fees are due and payable within ____ (__) days of Company’s receipt of
Contractor’s monthly invoice. All invoices will include a detailed description of the
Services performed for which payment is being requested. Company has the right to request
additional reports and supporting information from Contractor as deemed reasonably
necessary by Company to audit Contractor’s performance. Contractor shall provide all
additional reports and information requested by Company within ____ (___) days of the
V. MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT
1. The Parties agree that Company shall have the right to add or delete
buildings/warehouses and/or modify this Agreement upon _____ ( ) days written notice
to Contractor. Any modifications must be agreed to by both Parties.
VI. CONTRACTOR’S EMPLOYEES
1. Contractor shall use its own staff, employees and sub-contractors in respect to the
Services to be performed.
2. The Parties acknowledge that the relationship between Company and Contractor is
that of an independent contractor and Contractor alone has exclusive control and
supervision of its staff, employees and sub-contractors. Nothing herein shall be
construed to mean that Contractor or any of its staff, employees or sub-contractors are
agents, employees or representatives of Company.
3. Contractor shall at all times ensure that industry accepted safety standards and