A Cleaning Contract is an agreement made between an individual or cleaning company
and another individual or company in respect to cleaning services to be provided for a
specific location, such as a residence, office building, or commercial building. The
agreement provides for the terms of the agreement, the work to be performed, and
payment provisions as well provisions about the insurance coverage of the company or
individual providing the cleaning services. This form contains standard clauses but can
be customized to fit the needs of the drafting parties.
THIS AGREEMENT (the â€œAgreementâ€) is entered into this ____ day of ____________,
20____, by and between _______________________ (hereinafter referred to as
â€œ_____________â€) and _________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the â€œCleaning
_________________ and the Cleaning Service hereby mutually agree as follows:
1. _______________ and the Cleaning Service have entered into this Agreement for the
Cleaning Service to provide (residential/industrial/commercial) cleaning services to
_______________ at _________________________________ (enter address).
2. The Cleaning Service shall provide all labor, equipment and products to complete the
cleaning work (the â€œWorkâ€) and will perform all services necessary as instructed by
_______________ to carry out the Work in the highest standards possible.
3. The term of this Agreement shall be for a period of __________ (___) months/years to
commence on the _____ day of ____________, 20_____, and shall terminate on the _____ day
of ____________, ________. This Agreement may be renewable by ______________ and the
Cleaning Service upon the date of termination.
4. The Cleaning Service shall enter the residence/building at the following time or times to
carry out the Work and services contemplated under this Agreement:
(i) Mondays - ;
(ii) Tuesdays - ;
(iii) Wednesdays - ;
(iv) Thursdays - :
(v) Fridays - ;
(vi) Saturdays - ; and
(vii) Sundays - .
5. Either ________________ or the Cleaning Service may terminate this Agreement at any
time, provided that the party who wishes to terminate this Agreement provides ________ (___)
days written notice to the other party.
6. ______________________ shall pay to the Cleaning Service for the Work completed as
(i) _______________ shall pay to the Cleaning Service the sum of _____________
($____________) Dollars on the _________ (___) and _________ (____) day of
each and every month, commencing on the _____ day of ___________,
_______________ shall pay to the Cleaning Service the sum of ______________
($_____________) Dollars on the _________ (___) day of each and every month,
commencing on the ______ day of ____________, 20_____;
(ii) The Work and services performed under this Agreement by the Cleaning Service,
shall be subject to inspection by _____________ prior to any payment being
made to the Cleaning Service;
(iii) ___________________ shall have the right to withhold any and all payments to
the Cleaning Service, should ________________ in its opinion deem that the
Work or services have not been performed in accordance with the requirements of
this Agreement or to the satisfaction of _________________________.
7. The Cleaning Service shall provide to ________________ invoices for all payments due
to the Cleaning Service for the Work completed by the _______ (____) day of each and every
8. The Cleaning Service shall notify ______________ of any changes to the Work in
writing within ___________ (___) days of such change. Any and all changes to the Work by the
Cleaning Service must first be approved by _________________________ and evidence of such
approval must be in writing to the Cleaning Service.
9. The Cleaning Service shall not assign this Agreement to any other party unless the
express written consent of _____________________ is first obtained in respect of such
10. Should the Cleaning Service abandon their obligations and duties under this Agreement,
or is not completing the Work in the highest possible standards in accordance with
_____________ instructions, then _____________ shall have the right, after providing the
Cleaning Service with _______ (___) days notice, remove the Cleaning Service from the
residence/building, without releasing the Cleaning Service of any of its obligations or liabilities
under this Agreement.
11. The Cleaning Service shall be solely liable for and shall indemnify _________________
in respect of any liability, loss, claim or proceeding whatsoever, arising under any legislation or
at common law in respect of personal injury to or the death of any person whomsoever arising
out of or in the course of or caused by t