This is an agreement between a moving company and a customer for moving services.
This agreement covers important moving topics, such as the current location of the
furniture, transportation services, the destination, and disassembly and reassembly of
the furniture. Additionally, this agreement provides for customizable exhibits to ensure
that the partiesâ€™ understandings are properly set forth. This agreement should be used
by moving companies or customers that are looking to hire a moving company.
MOVING SERVICES AGREEMENT
This Moving Services Agreement (the â€œAgreementâ€) is dated as of ____________, 20____,
[Instruction: Insert date.] by and between _____ [Instruction: Insert moving company
name.], a _____ [Instruction: Insert Contractor formation information.] (â€œContractorâ€) and
_____ [Instruction: Insert clientâ€™s name.] (â€œClientâ€) (collectively the â€œPartiesâ€).
The Parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Contractor will perform the following moving services, which shall collectively consist
of Origin Services, Transportation Services, Destination Services and Other Services, as
set forth in this Agreement, in a first class manner and according to the highest industry
standards (collectively, the â€œServicesâ€):
2. Packing of all Client possessions located at _____ [Instruction: Insert location of
possessions. If same as Origin, state Origin.] as listed on Error! Reference source
not found.Exhibit A (attached hereto and incorporated herein) (the â€œPossessionsâ€).
3. Disassembly of furniture pieces: as set forth on Error! Reference source not
found.Exhibit B (attached hereto and incorporated herein).
4. Loading of Client Possessions at Origin, as defined herein.
5. Transportation of Client Possessions from _____ [Instruction: Insert point of origin
address for transportation.] (â€œOriginâ€) to _____ [Instruction: Insert destination
address.] (â€œDestinationâ€). [Comment: If multiple, separate schedules may be
6. Unloading of Client Possessions at Destination.
7. Reassembly at Destination of furniture disassembled as part of Origin Services.
8. Other: All other services as set forth on Error! Reference source not found.Exhibit C
(attached hereto and incorporated herein).
9. The Origin Services shall be performed on _________________, 20__. [Instruction:
Insert date.] Clientâ€™s Possessions shall be delivered, and Destination Services shall be
performed by Contractor on ______________________, 20__ [Instruction: Insert
Â© Copyright 2012 Docstoc Inc. 2
date.]. The Origin Services shall be performed between the hours of __________ a.m.
and _________ p.m. [Instruction: Insert time.] The Destination Services shall be
performed between the hours of ____________ a.m. and ________ p.m. [Instruction:
Insert time.] All of such services shall be performed according to the times set forth,
absent any delay by an act or neglect of Client, or by labor disputes, fire, unusual delays
in deliveries, unavoidable casualties or other causes beyond the Contractorâ€™s control
(including but not limited to acts of God, total or substantial destruction of the
Possessions through no fault of Contractor, acts of war, actual or threatened acts of
terrorism, insurrection or hostilities, acts of a public enemy, epidemics or quarantines or
other causes similar to those enumerated) or by delay authorized by Clientâ€™s pending
mediation or arbitration or by other causes which the Contractor determines may justify
delay, then the Destination Services date shall be extended