This conference evaluation form is used to obtain feedback from conference attendees.
Feedback includes ratings for satisfaction, likelihood of attending future tradeshows, and
likelihood of recommending the conference to colleagues. The form provides scaled
charts, allowing the attendee to evaluate program aspects on a numerical scale. This
template form can be customized to reflect the unique needs of any company or
organization that seeks feedback regarding a tradeshow or conference it recently held.
1) How satisfied were you with the following at the conference? Choose one for each.
Very Not at all
Satisfied 6 5 4 3 2 Satisfied
2) How many sessions did you attend? ____________
3) Did you feel the length of conference sessions were too long, just about right, or too short?
Just about right
4) Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements. Choose one for
The content of conference sessions
was appropriate and informative.
The conference was well organized.
Conference staff was helpful and
5) What kinds of sessions would you like to see included at future conferences? Please be specific.
6) What did you like most about the conference? Please be specific.
7) What did you like least about the conference? Please be specific.
Â© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. 2
8) Approximately how many conferences of this type do you attend annually? Choose one.
1-2 per year
3-4 per year
5-6 per year
More than 6 per year
Don't usually attend conferences
9) Do you plan to attend this conference again next year? Choose one.
Not sure yet
10) How likely would you be to recommend this conference to others? Choose one.
Very Likely â€“ 7 6 5 4 3 2 Not at all Likely â€“ 1
11) How would you rate this conference compared to other conferences of this type that you have
attended? Choose one.
Much Better Somewhat Better About the Same Somewhat Worse Much Worse
12) In what ways could this conference be improved? Please be specific.
13. Please enter in any additional comments you have here.
Thank you for your feedback!
Â© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. 3
INFORMATION AND FORMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS
FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL DOCSTOC, INC., OR ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, ATTORNEYS,
ETC., BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF
PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE
THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF DOCSTOC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. They are for
guidance and should be modified by you or your attorney to meet your specific needs and the laws of your state or jurisdiction. Use at
your own risk. DocstocÂ® is NOT providing legal or any other kind of advice and is not creating or entering into an Attorney-Client
relationship. The information, reports, and forms are not a substitute for the advice of your own attorney. The law is a personal matter
and no general information or forms or like the kind Docstoc provides can always correctly fit every circumstance.
Note: Carefully read and follow the Instructions and Comments contained in this document for your customization to suit your specific
circumstances and requirements. You will want to delete the Instructions and Comments from open bracket (â€œ[â€œ) to close bracket (â€œ]â€)