This is a proposal that is typically prepared in response to a request for proposal issued
by a current or prospective client. The project proposal presents a plan of action and
outlines the reasons why the action is necessary. This template is designed to provide
a format for drafting an effective project proposal. The template defines the project
scope, expectations, plans, timeline, and costs. This document should be used by
companies submitting a proposal to work on a project or by employees within a
business that are asked to submit a proposal for a project.
PROPOSAL SUBMITTED BY:
YOUR NAME: YOUR BUSINESS NAME/TITLE:
YOUR ADDRESS: YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR CITY, STATE, ZIP: YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
PROPOSAL SUBMITTED TO:
COMPANY NAME: CONTACT NAME/TITLE:
COMPANY ADDRESS: CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
COMPANY CITY, STATE, ZIP: CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:
PROJECT NAME: PROJECT # :
PROJECT START DATE: PROJECT END DATE:
PROJECT LOCATION: PROJECT MANAGER:
© Copyright 2013 Docstoc Inc. 2
I. YOUR INFORMATION
1. Provide your employment history (years in business, current customer base, areas
2. Describe your educational background
3. List Qualifications
4. Provide resume (if applicable)
5. Provide current financial statements (if applicable)
Describe your experience in [Specify Industry/Line of Business]. List major accomplishments.
Your Process and Approach
Describe your process and approach for completing the project/job.
List and describe the relevant systems or technology you will use or access.
1. List the names and titles of the people that will be working with you or for you.
2. List training, certification, and/or license requirements for employees/workers.
3. Include an organization chart and/or a roles and responsibilities chart.
Provide a list of at least 3 professional references for projects completed within the past year.
© Copyright 2013 Docstoc Inc. 3